Step 1: Opening the Edit Controllers Window
- After creating a new site, the site must be populated with networks and controllers. To do this, open the Edit Controllers window by right-clicking on your site in the Site List and selecting "Edit Controllers."
Step 2: Adding Networks
- The Edit Controllers window has two sections. The left pane is used to view the hierarchy of your site, and the right pane displays information about the selected item in the left pane.
- To add a new network to your site, select the site name in the left pane and click "Add" in the right pane. The New IP Controller/Router details dialog box will open.
- In the "Name" field, enter a descriptive name for the network, such as "First Floor." Set the "Controller Type" to "CBXi" and enter the "Device Instance #," "IP Address," and "Network No." for your specific CBXi controller. Click "OK" to save these changes.
- To add a CB controller to the network, select the network in the left pane and click "Add" in the right pane. In the New CB Controller dialog box, enter a name for the controller in the "Name" field and set the "Device Instance #" and "Network No." for your specific controller. Click "OK" to save these changes.
Step 3: Editing and Deleting Networks
- To edit a network, select the network in the left pane and click "Edit" in the right pane. Make any necessary changes in the Edit IP Controller/Router details dialog box and click "OK" to save the changes.
- To delete a network, select the network in the left pane and click "Delete" in the right pane. Confirm that you want to delete the network by clicking "Yes" in the confirmation dialog box.
By following these steps, you will be able to create and manage networks and controllers in CXproᴴᴰ, allowing you to effectively control and monitor your building automation system.Tags: BACnet Routers, building automation system, CBXi controllers, control, controllers, CXproᴴᴰ, Device Instance #, Edit Controllers window, Edit IP Controller/Router details, hierarchy, IP Address, monitor, MS/TP networks, Network No., networks