Yes, from SysAP release 2.1.4 you can connect up to 32 Room Temperature Controllers (RTCs) to a channel of the switch actuator (SA-M-0.4.1).
Typical use cases:
- Switch on the boiler when one or more RTC needs heat
- Switch off the boiler when no RTC needs heat
If one or more RTCs send a heating request, the channel switches on. If after a configurable time none of them send a heating request any more, the channel switches off.
Image we have two (or more) zones = two (or more) RTCs = two (or more) floar heating valves to manage.
- Thermostat 1 is connected to heating actuator’s (HA-M-0.6.1 or HA-M-.0.12.1) channel A, which is connected to valve 1
- Thermostat 2 is connected to heating actuator’s (HA-M-0.6.1 or HA-M-.0.12.1) channel B, which is connected to valve 2.
You can configure a switch actuator’s channel (SA-M-0.4.1) to:
- Switch on the boiler when only one of the valves calls (= only one RTC needs heat)
- Switch off the boiler when both the valves are not calling (= no RTC needs heat).Tags: free@home, HVAC