The IP gateway has a user interface that can be reached via an Internet browser. The user interface can be opened from every computer that is part of the same network as the gateway that is to be configured.
There are two main options to access the IP Gateway user interface:
- UPnP service (Windows Vista or higher)
- Enter IP address directly in the browser
- Open Windows Explorer
- Open computer 'Network'
- Check 'Network/other devices'
- Find the IP Gateway icon and access with double click
- A browser window with the configuration interface automatically opens
If the browser does not open automatically, under the device properties you can finde the IP address, e.g. 192.168.1.2, and enter it manually into the browser's address bar.
2. Enter IP address directly
- Launch the control panel.
- Select 'Opening Network and sharing center'
- Click on 'Local area connection'
- Select 'Properties'
- Select 'Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)'
- Set Obtaining IP address as 'Obtain a IP address automatically'
- Go back to 'Local Area Connection Status' page and Check the detail 'IPv4 DHCP server '
- Enter router by 'IPv4 DHCP server'
- Find 'IP-GATEWAY''s IP address and enter it manually into the browser's address bar.