free@home wireless devices must be paired with the System-Access-Point before they can be used in a project.
Already paired devices can not be connected to another System-Access-Point. They must be reset to factory settings before.
Perform the following steps to connect the devices to the system:
- Install the f@h wireless devices
- Open the commisioning web page of System-Access-Point
- Switch on the mains voltage of the f@h wireless devices.
The devices are now for 30min in learning mode
- Select in the user interface of the System-Access-Point "System Settings -> free@home wireless - Search> Device"
The System-Access-Point scans now sequentially all free@home wireless channels. Devices that are in the learning mode will be automatically integrated into the system. 10min after the last device has been found the scanning process is completed.
- Integrated devices are listed in the user interface in the "Device List". Check be using the serial number if all installed devices were found.